Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome, Father Paul Philibert OP!

Fr. Paul Philibert, OP is our new chaplain here at the monastery. He's been in residence since the last part of June--we've been meaning to mention his arrival and welcome presence for some time!


Fr. Paul is a native of Baltimore, MD. He was ordained in 1963, and has spent most of his ministry as a teacher of theology. In keeping with this tradition, he has been teaching some classes in the novitiate.  He is a writer and has recently published translations of works by Cardinal Yves Congar, OP. If all that were not enough, he is also an excellent musician and a gifted preacher. We are delighted to have you as our chaplain, Fr. Paul!

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Fr. Paul I said hello! I am a Daughter of Charity and an old friend. I live in Emmitsburg Maryland.
    Please give him my email address and ask him to drop me a line:
    ahiggins@msmary.edu

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete